Site Meter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Iguanas and Aubergines











Iguanas and Aubergines, a new BBC drama by Stephen Poliakoff

1997... dear old 1997... such a feeling of... togetherness... something just wonderful yet... disconcerting... for some reason couldn't... move my face... Sebastian... wonder whatever... happened to him... we were... inseparable... before the... incident... saw him one day... Oxford Street... shouting at a dog... shouting and shouting... simply ghastly... yet try as I might still couldn't... move my face... suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to... cuddle an iguana... it was as though we had a... connection... such innocent times... back then... just wish I could... move my face... now look at me... wonderful job... big house... but feel so... empty... iguana loves me... Sebastian... dog... move my face... iguana...

No comments: