1) Which non-European country gets a box to itself on the Euro note?
2) Which is the only Buddhist republic in
3) Name one of the world’s two double-landlocked countries?
4) Which country’s official language is Catalan?
5) Toilets flush one way in the northern hemisphere and the other in the southern because of the what effect?
6) Why, when anyone still cared about this kind of thing, did Irish couples unable to get married during Lent set sail for the
7) Why did a Soviet ambassador sign a peace treaty with Berwick on
8) What is the largest place in the world with an annual rainfall of zero?
9) Why is the Irish
10) An old farmer on the Poland-USSR border is visited by the boundary commission and asked which of the two countries he’d rather live in. He thinks a bit and says